Updated March 17
It’s getting near the end of the Ontario agriculture meeting season, but the coronavirus COVID-19 is having significant effect on especially larger events since the Ontario medial officer of health directed the cancellation of events drawing more than 50 people.
We will update this listing as new information is learned. Let us know the status of your event at [email protected].
- March 16-18 Ottawa Valley Farm Show – cancelled
March 17-May 1 Environmental Farm Plan, Growing Your Farm Profits and Biosecurity workshops from OSCIA – cancelled
March 24 Grain Farmers of Ontario March Classic – cancelled
- March-April FCC Knowledge events – cancelled
- March 24 Christian Farmers Federation of Ontario annual meeting – cancelled
- March 25-26 Drayton Farm Show – cancelled
- March 25-26 Beef Farmers of Ontario Feedlot Management School – cancelled but to be rescheduled
- March 24-25 Ontario Pork Annual General Meeting – postponed until further notice
- March 26 Chicken Farmers of Ontario annual meeting – cancelled
- April 1 and 2 Canadian Dairy Xpo – postponed and looking for possible dates to host the event this summer.
- April 1 – Beechwood Agri Annual Organic Grower meeting – cancelled
- April 4 – Eastern Sheep Expo, Casselman – postponed
- April 8 and 9 National Poultry Show, London, Ont. – cancelled
- April 15 Farm & Food Care annual meeting and speaker’s conference – cancelled